Feb 16, 2012

55/52 - A Frog


And we end on a selfish note. After doing all of these drawings for other people, I was getting pretty bummed out that I didn't get to keep one of the set, and I figured I could stand to do one more. This is my D&D character (who I'm picking up after I finish DMing). He is a psychic frog.

So, that's the series. I'll hopefully have some more of this stuff to put up in the not too distant future, but for now, that's it. If everything goes according to plan, I will have a book of these drawings available at SPX in the fall, and I'll sell them online afterward.

Hope you enjoyed the series!

9 comments:

  1. Inspiring work the whole way through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing series man!!! i would CERTAINLY buy a book of this, if thats what you mean to prepare for SPX i mean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series has been my favorite thing on the internet while it was running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Sam, these were a pleasure to get to watch roll out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing work, it's been an inspiration. If you put that book together I'll definitely order a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work. Every drawing has a lot of personality with a beautiful silhouette design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. excuse me mr, Bosma, i wanna ask you something: what scaner do you have? the quality of this pics are really beatyful. :) btw, you r an amazing artist, i adore your imagination.

    ReplyDelete